We understand it can be awkward to visit a new church, so we want to put some of those cares to rest!
You can expect:
- To be greeted by more than one person.
- To be shown kindness and graciousness.
- To not be called upon or called out specifically in the service, unless you give permission beforehand.
- To worship God using some of the finest hymns ever written, as well as some choruses.
- To hear the Word of God spoken and preached in truth, grace, love and a spirit of compassion and mercy.
- To feel welcomed.
Your children can expect:
- To be escorted downstairs after the song-portion of the service by their teachers for children’s church.
- To have a great time with children of their age-group.
- To learn about the Bible using age-appropriate illustrations and materials.
- To learn fun songs about God, Jesus and the Bible.
- To have a light snack during their class time.
- To have a time of prayer in each class.